Company activity in the field of environmental protection is carried out in accordance with environmental legislation, laws and statutory instruments issued by federal, regional and local executive authorities.
Pursuant to the Performance Standards of the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and Equator Principles, in 2012, the impact of project implementation on the ecological and social environment was estimated (OVESS), with the inclusion of matters relating to cooperation with stakeholders. The OVESS results showed that the methods of project facility construction and operation complied with international standards.
земли рекультивировано в 2021 году
израсходовано в 2021 году на охрану окружающей среды
В 2021 году прошли обучение в области экологической безопасности
по контролю качества компонентов окружающей среды произведено в 2021 году
Environmentally safe performance of work is governed by the System of occupational health management, industrial safety and environmental protection, assessed for the compliance with international standards ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 and based on the annually established Environmental protection and safety programs.
- land remediation which helps to restore soils;
- local environmental monitoring;
- disposal of production and consumption waste;
- mitigation of damage caused to aquatic bioresources;
- training Company employees on environmental safety.
The main goals set out by the AO Achimgaz Policy for AO Achimgaz occupational health, industrial safety and environment protection include:
- mitigation of risks associated with injuries, incidents and accidents;
- creation of safe labor conditions, safeguarding of life and health of the Company’s employees;
- minimizing the negative impact on the natural and social environment.